Sesame Oil as base oil, Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
Helps to nourish the hair and scalp and give a mentally relaxation. It rejuvenates dull and damaged hair.
Other Names: Indian Gooseberry, Emblica Myrobalan, Amla, Amalaki.
Benefits & Uses of Amla Oil
- Amla Oil is said to penetrate the scalp and helps to strengthen the hair at its root and to stop abnormal hair loss & promote stronger, healthier hair growth.
- Daily application of this oil helps to increase the hair on head. It checks the greying of hair, falling of hair and may help in headache.
- This oil is good for daily application on scalp. It helps to enhance the intellectual power and can retain memory. It can also check dryness of scalp.
- Its natural fragrance keeps the mind calm. The person who has mental work load can decrease down the stress & keep the mind cool, so it is great for daily use.
- It is great eye and hair tonic. It acts as a taste enhancer, liver stimulator and nervine tonic. It is good for blood purification. It is used for various skin problems.
- Application of Amla Oil over the scalp has a cooling effect and therefore, keeps the mind cool and promotes sound sleep.
Our Amla Hair Oil is made up of amla extract with "Sesame Oil" as the Base Oil. It provides nourishment to your hair & helps for becoming silky and luxuriant hair. This Oil enriches your hair with the natural goodness of Amla, strengthening and giving your hair a natural glossy shine. Massage deeply into your hair and scalp, and leave it overnight for best results.
Plant Amla (Emblica Officinalis) is a deciduous tree of the Euphorbiaceae family. The tree is worshipped as Mother Nature due to its nourishing fruit. The fruit is one of the highest natural source of Vitamin C. The crush of this fruit is used in hair related problems in India. In all type of hair problems this Gooseberry can be very effective.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Seasome Oil (Sesamum Indicum).
According to Ayurveda
It helps to balance the all three doshas i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) specially normalize Pitta (Fire). It also helps to enhance the “Ojas” (immune power) of body and Sattvic property (healthy state) of mind.
Components of Amla
The Amla fruit contains more than 80% of water. It also has protein, carbohydrate, fibre, minerals and vitamins. It also contains Gallic acid which is a potent polyphenol.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.