Mucuna Powder(Kapi kachu)
Mucuna: Seeds Powder: Nervine tonic for nervous system.
Other Names: Mucuna Pruriens, Velvet Bean, Cowhage, Cow-itch, Buffalo bean, Kaunch, Atmagupta, Kapikachhu.
Family Name: Fabaceae
Botanical Name: Mucuna Pruriens
Common Name: Cowitch, Velvet Bean
Rasa (Taste): Sweet, Bitter
Virya (Action): Hot
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Effect on Doshas (Humor): Mucuna balances Vata (air) and Pita (fire) Doshas (humors) may increase Kapha (water) Doshas (humor).
Note: This Mucuna Seed Powder has been purified according to specification of traditional ayurvedic text which is lengthy, laborious & expensive but you will not feel any discomfort which you may have with unpurified mucuna seed powder.
- Non-GMO, Raw herb powder, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian. Sun shadow dried with green house technology.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum.
- The product is prepared as per traditional Ayurvedic standards. This means the micro pulverized powder of the herb impregnates with its own juice or decoction by trituration (bhavna). The trituration accentuates hidden medicinal properties of the herb and to ensure that the herb, as soon as administered, is absorbed quickly at the cell level. Subtlety should be the quality by virtue of which a product can penetrate into the smallest capillary and channels of the biological system.
- 2X( Double Potency) - No filler, No binder, No preservatives.
- Direct from the manufacturer.
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
Mucuna Powder is one of the Powerful Rasayan (rejuvenator) in Ayurveda. It nourishes the entire body and nervine tonic. Thus making it an excellent rejuvenator for Vata (air) Doshas (humor). It supports Testosrone leading to deposition of proteins in the muscles and maintain muscle mass and strength. It also supports psychological alertness and improves coordination.
Benefits of Mucuna Powder
- Mucuna Powder is helpful to maintain healthy monthlyy cycle.
- It is also useful to strengthen the muscles.
- It helps in deposition of Proteins in muscles and increase muscle mass and strength.
- It helps to maintain psychological alertness and improves coordination.
- It is used as a nervine tonic and support healthy nervous system
- It helps to maintain healthy immunity and energy level.
- It is very helpful for bone health as it increases bone density.
- It is also used to maintain beautiful skin
- It helps to maintain healthy aging process.
- It purifies blood and body.
- It helps to combat with daily life stress
- It supports in lactating mother.
- Mucuna promotes healthy sleep patterns.
The herbs used are A-grade that are sorted, dedusted, (foreign matter is separated manually) washed in RO water, repeat washed in DM water, and are shadow dried under optimum conditions.
The dried herbs are pulverized at an optimum frequency suitable to retain its active properties and thereafter potentiated using in-house developed Bhavana-decoction of the same complete herb (Traditional ayurvedic system to fortify the herb). Then that decotion is added to the same herb and thereafter micro-pulverised to make them free flowing.
Note: Bhavana-decoction method is based on Traditional Ayurvedic principal. "Mardanam Gunvardhnam" means "Trituration increases the efficacy to many folds".
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Cowage, Sea Bean, Kiwanch, Cowitch, Pois Mascate, Pois Velus, Itchy Bean, Krame, Chiporro, Picapica, Nescafe, Bengal Bean, Mauritius Bean, Couhage, Dolichos Pruriens, Feijao Macaco, Kapi Kacchu, Kapikachu, Kawach, Kawanch, Kevanch, Kiwach, Mucuna Hirsuta, Mucuna Prurient, Mucuna Prurita, Pica-Pica, Stizolobium Pruriens.
INGREDIENTS AND USAGE
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda: Tonic to nervous system. and aphrodisiac for healthy reproductive system.
Chemical Constituents: The major and active content of Mucuna Powder is L-Dopa and natural secretagogues
Usage of Mucuna Powder
Take one teaspoon of Mucuna Powder twice a day with honey in water discharge at least for 15 days.
Insect Bite: Make the paste of Mucuna Powder with water and apply it on the effected area twice a day.
As Massage: Make decoction of Mucuna Powder and mix it with 250 ml of mustard oil for body massage.
Minor Cough: Mix Mucuna Powder (2 gm) in ginger juice and honey.
The decoction of it purifies blood.
Take 5 gms 2 times a day Mucuna Powder with luke warm water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Mucuna proportionately or consult your health care provider.
Caution: Pregnant/Lactating women, children or with any known pre-existing condition one should take under the advice of your health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.