It also helps in comfortable movement of joints & helps in healthy function of liver.
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda
- Helps in detoxification of body.
- Helps in proper digestion of food.
- Helps to supports weight managment.
- Helps to support cholesterol health
- Mild laxative in nature
- Helps in proper digestion of Ama (a toxin that form due to imbalanced digestive fire).
- Helps to check vatta(air) related of brittle nails.
- Helps to passing the vatta(air) from stomach and give a comfortable feeling.
- Helps in rejuvenating the body and give a energetic, younger look to body.
- Helps to maintain healthy function of liver.
According to Ayurveda
Triiphala Guggulu is best Ayurvedic formula for healthy digestion. In human beings different problems occur due to improper digestion. In people who have poor digestive power & unhealthy life style and consume more dry food then Doshas (Humors) get aggravated and become localized in alimentary tract give rise to many digestive problems. Poor digestion is also responsible for unhealthy weight. This Triphala Guggulu helps to enhance digestive fire & helps in proper digestion and absorption of food. It also helps in weight managment.
High quality extracts and powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Communiphora Mukul) Gum Resin Purified, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit.
Triphala Guggulu is highly beneficial to use along with other products:
- Triphala Guggulu with "Heart Health" for healthy heart
- Triphala Guggulu may be helpful along with "Cardio B" as Amla present in Triphala Triphala Guggulu helps to releases excess kapha(water) from the body
- "Palvorin" can be taken along with Triphala Guggulu as it might help in anal health
Guggulu is regarded as promoter of menstrual discharge and stimulant for urine. Therefore should not be taken during Pregnancy.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 or 2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day with hot/luke warm milk or water, preferably one hour after meals. Do not take with cold water. Triphala Guggulu should be taken with luke warm water or tea of dry ginger to facilitate its fat scraping action.
Donot take with cold water
Precautions: If a person is in poor state of digestion, he/she should avoid excessive use of Hot, Salty Food, Sour Foods, Intake of rough (Dry in Nature).
The pregnant and lactating women should not take this herbal supplement.
Food to Avoid
Food which cause burning sensation (Acidic Foods) during digestion and which produce more moisture in the tissues, High Protein diet - Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg/Egg Curry, Curd, Alcohol, Plain/Fried Rice, Cough productive products, Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream, Cold Weather, Jaggery.
Food to Favor
Low salt diet, Green Leafy vegetables, Wheat, Green Gram Soup, Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Fenugreek Leaves, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd.