Triphala Guggulu helps in proper circulation of blood so helps to maintain normal blood pressure as in healthy person occur. It also helps in comfortable movement of joints & helps in healthy function of liver.
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda
- Helps in detoxification of body.
- Helps in proper digestion of food.
- Helps to reduce the extra weight of person.
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol level in body.
- Helps to passing the stool daily as in healthy person occur.
- Helps in proper digestion of Ama (a toxin that form due to imbalanced digestive fire).
- Helps to control the problem of brittle nails.
- Helps to passing the gas from stomach and give a comfortable feeling.
- Helps in rejuvenating the body and give a energetic, younger look to body.
- Helps to maintain healthy function of liver.
According to Ayurveda
Triphala Guggulu is best Ayurvedic formula for healthy digestion. In human beings different problems occur due to improper digestion. In people who have poor digestive power & unhealthy life style and consume more dry food then Doshas (Humors) get aggravated and become localized in alimentary tract give rise to many digestive problems. Poor digestion is also responsible for obesity. This Triphala Guggulu helps to enhance digestive fire & helps in proper digestion and absorption of food. It also helps to reduce the extra weight of person.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin.
Triphala Guggulu is highly beneficial to use along with other products:
- Triphala Guggulu with "Heart Health" may be helpful for those who experience heart problems as Triphala Guggulu helps to reduce fat and liquefy the blood and so helps to maintain proper flow of the blood in the arteries and the swelling in the arteries reduces.
- Triphala Guggulu may be helpful along with "Cardio B" as Amla present in Triphala Guggulu is useful in excessive heart palpitation. Triphala Guggulu helps to releases excess water from the body and then supports healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
- "Palvorin" can be taken along with Triphala Guggulu as it might help in anal problems due to the laxative property of Triphala Guggulu. Triphala Guggulu checks constipation and helps to reduce swelling around anus.
Guggulu is regarded as promoter of menstrual discharge and stimulant for urine. Therefore should not be taken during Pregnancy.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.